You have no items in your shopping cart.
Jet Star PNP EDF Jet (65mm) - 0.8m Red
Part Number: TP-JETSTAR
TopRC elevates the electric ducted fan jet plane to new heights with its new Jetstar EDF jet. The Jetstar is a 800mm wingspan plane that stretches about 940mm. Its fuselage is designed around a 64mm electric ducted fan unit driven by a screaming 3850Kv motor. TopRC took its foam engineering expertise and developed Hyper-efficient inlet and exhaust duct design allowing maximum thrust when powered with a 11.1v 2200mah battery. The result is a compact sport electric ducted fan jet plane with exhilarating performance and speed. The Jetstar looks every bit as impressive as its performance.
Quality EPO foam construction allows the entire skin of the plane to be smooth and slick. The aircraft comes factory painted in black and red colorful scheme for attractive appearance. Semi symmetrical wings with winglets designed into the tips add for extra stability in turns. The plane also features a working rudder to get that nose up during moderate to slow speed banked turns. The 2 piece wings are reinforced with a carbon spar and held in place with magnets, an innovative method which simplifies assembly and transport problem. Balsa sliders underneath the wing, protect the servos if you just happen to have a sketchy landing. The full-flying stabilizer or all moving tail plane give pilots excellent elevator authority at high speeds.
The control surfaces are operated by five precise 9 gram servos and that includes a steerable nose wheel for arrow straight takeoffs and ground control. Other features are a removable hatch giving access to all servos and battery compartment. The ducted fan unit can also be easily accessed with a removable hatch, should the fan unit need to be serviced. This is a Plug n Fly version, comes with all the electronics pre-installed from the factory. You will need an 11.1v 2200mah battery, lipo charger capable of 3s charging, and a minimum 4/5 channel radio system to get this plane ready for some exciting jet performance! Perform inside loops, outside loops, axial rolls and other aerobatic actions along with high speed level flight and inverted flight fluently.
- High density EPO construction
- 2 Piece wing with carbon fiber tube joiner
- Innovative magnet lock system for wings
- Full-flying stabilizer or all moving tail plane
- Steerable nose wheel
- Hyper-efficient inlet and exhaust duct design
- Powerful EDF system with 3850kV brushless motor
- Factory painted in colorful black & blue(red ?) scheme
- Transparent canopy with scale pilot figure
- Full 4CH functions with 5 servos
Included with the package:
- Jet Star PNP EDF Jet (65mm) - 0.8m x 1
- Wingspan: 800mm
- Length: 940mm
- Weight: 750g
- Thrust rate: 1:1
- Motor: D2830B-3850KV
- ESC: 40A
- Servo: 9g x 5
- R/C System: 2.4 GHz 4/5ch (not included)
- Battery: 11.1V, 2200mAh, 20C (not included)
- This is PNP version and includes Motor, ESC and servos. Requires 6ch transmitter, receiver, Lipo battery and Lipo charger
- This is a high speed performance model, not recommended for beginners
- For safety reasons, please fly in wide open space when doing high speed flights
FAA registration required