You have no items in your shopping cart.
KingKong FPV EGG PRO 138mm Quad Racer Frame Kit
Old Price: $39.95
Special Price: $19.95
Part Number: KK-FPVEGGPROKIT
King Kong unleashes a new micro drone for racing, the FLY EGG Pro 138mm kit. Similar to its older cousin Fly Egg 130 but with a 138mm wheelbase, adopting Carbon fiber and Aluminum alloy for extreme rugged use. The unique Arc shaped ultralight 7075 aluminum rails provide the roll cage protection and thick 4.0mm CF frame makes it durable and crash resistant. The Aluminum rails act as camera housing and also protects electronics during the strong impacts and crashes. Kit includes 10 sets of 3050, 3 blade propellers, means you will never have a reason for broken propellers.
The carbon frame comes pre drilled with mounting holes for FC at 20x20mm and for motors at 9x9mm, so installing electronics is quick and easy. The kit comes with quality hardware and everything is included to make assembly quick and easy. Just add the required electronics and you are ready for action. This is one of the best micro size kit using a carbon alloy mix for extreme durability. A perfect fusion of nano racing mania, providing a thrilling flight experience second to none.
- One piece 138mm wheelbase carbon fiber 4.0mm thick frame
- Arc shaped Ultralight 7075 aluminum rails
- 20x20 Mounting holes for FC and motors pre drilled
- LED strip included
- 3050 Propellers included, 10 sets
- All hardware & accessories included
Included with the package:
- KingKong FPV EGG PRO 138mm Quad Racer Frame Kit x 1
- Material: CF 4.0mm & 7045 Aluminum alloy
- Wheelbase: 138mm
- Weight: 25g
Required to complete:
- FC: F4 OSD + 4in1 20A BLheli_S (KK TOWER(2 Layer) 20*20)
- VTX: Q100 VTX(25mW/100mW 16CH)
- Camera: CCD600 (600TVL CCD 160 NTSC)
- Motor: XT1406-3600KV
- Battery: 3S, 11.1V, 850mAh 45C
- Micro Receiver w/SBUS,PPM: DSM2(Spektrum)/ XM(Frsky)/ FS-RX2A(Flysky)/ FM800(Futaba) optional
- Radio: 2.4ghz 6ch (compatible with receivers shown)
Note: This is a KIT and requires assembly. Electronics not included and needs to be bought separately (See list Required to complete).