You have no items in your shopping cart.
L-39 Albatros Electric Ducted Fan Jet RxR
Part Number: GP-FLZA3634
Large package item. Additional shipping fee may be charged.
Do low passes at 90+ mph!
Joining the “Jet Set” has never been easier.
The high-viz trim scheme is already applied. A power system, most onboard gear, and all hardware are ready to go, installed at the factory. And the only assembly that remains is easy and over with in about 15 minutes. Add a receiver and a charged 4S pack and your departure time is minutes after you get to the field.
Give it a hand launch, and it settles down into smooth, easy-handling flight almost immediately. Blip the throttle and it’s suddenly downfield and disappearing fast. Line up for a low pass, push the throttle to the firewall — and feel the rush that you’ve been waiting for.
Our engineers used flow analysis and state-of-the-art computer modeling to create the HyperFlow: the ultimate in ducted fan design. Adding a 4S LiPo pack to the installed 56 mm HyperFlow fan and Ammo brushless motor produces breathtaking speeds.
- Flies at over 90 mph (145 km/h)
- Brushless power system and HyperFlow ducted fan.
- Optimized airflow for greater performance.
- Crash-tough and feather-light, advanced AeroCell foam is durable enough to stand up to everyday abuse!
- The L-39’s brushless power system pairs a 40A ESC with a high-performance ElectriFly Ammo 24-45-3790 inrunner motor.
- The fuselage section over the shroud and motor can be removed easily with gentle finger pressure, but holds tight in flight, even at top speed.
- The realistic cockpit features twin instrument panels as well as two painted pilot figures. Magnets ensure a strong bond, but can be separated quickly for quick battery pack changes or maintenance.
- Optimized ducting provides exceptionally clean airflow to boost takeoff performance and airspeeds.
- This lightweight stand can be used for display inside or as a convenient work platform at the field.
- At just 25” from wing tip to wing tip, the L-39 is easy to carry and transport, yet delivers HUGE jet performance with a 4S LiPo pack.
- Magnetically attached tip tanks add realistic good looks in the air, but will break free during rough landings to prevent damage.
- Like most electronics and hardware, the aileron servo and pushrods are included and factory-installed.
- 4-channel radio with micro receiver
- 4S 2200mAh LiPo battery pack
- Compatible Charger
- Wingspan: 25 in (635 mm)
- Wing Area: 141 in² (9.1dm²)
- Weight Range: 24-25 oz (680-710 g)
- Wing Loading: 24.5-25.5 oz/ft² (75-78 g/dm²)
- Length: 31 in (780 mm)
FAA registration required