You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lubricating Grease For Plastics (10g)
Old Price: $1.95
Special Price: $0.33
Part Number: HP-LUBEGPC
Protect and lubricate your hobby parts from friction, with the Hyperion Lubricating Grease For Plastics. Available in 10gm packing tube. This specially formulated lubricant will ensure that you have friction free movement in your controls. This lube is good for use with plastic parts like in servo gears, helicopters using plastic swash plates and tail rotors and Radio control cars using plastic gear boxes. Good for general purpose, especially for any plastic part where there is friction. Nowadays most hobby products come with plastic bearings and to keep them in good shape, the Hyperion Lubricating Grease is the best.
Greases are applied to mechanisms that can only be lubricated infrequently and where a lubricating oil would not stay in position. Grease also act as sealants to prevent ingress of water and incompressible materials. Grease-lubricated bearings have greater frictional characteristics due to their high viscosity.
- High initial viscosity, gives effect of an oil-lubricated bearing
- Semi solid lubricant, good for general purpose use
- Greater frictional characteristics due to high viscosity
- Water resistant and excellent lubricant
- Good for plastic part protection
Included with the package:
- Lubricating Grease For Plastics (10g) x 1
- Appearance: Opaque white paste
- Odor: Nil
- Solubility: Neg. in water
- % Volatile: 0
- Specific Gravity: 1.06
- Flash Point: > 300°C
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +200°C
- Packing size: 10g