You have no items in your shopping cart.
Micro Calypso TxR
Part Number: GP-FLZA3052
If you're new to sailplanes, the Micro Calypso is the perfect place to start. Its docile character makes it easy to fly, and its fast assembly time means you can be up in the air in five minutes or less. Foam construction provides a durable foundation to endure everyday impacts.
This is the Tx-R (Transmitter Ready) version that includes servo/SLT receiver and ESC. May be flown with any compatible transmitter with the SLT (Secure Link Technology) system.
- The included folding prop is designed for less drag and better soaring performance!
- The wing attaches securely and quickly, making the Micro Calypso easy to assemble and even easier to transport.
- Thanks to a low parts count, the Micro Calypso assembles in less than five minutes. No tools or glue are required!
- Assembly Time: Approximately five minutes
- Preassembled Wing
- Fuselage and Tail Assemblies
- Battery: 3.7V 1S LiPo 200mAh
- USB Charger
- Propeller: Folding type, black in color
- Instruction Manual
Required to complete
- Compatible with SLT transmitter with at least 4 channels or AnyLink2 and a compatible 4-5 channel transmitter
- AA Batteries: Four for transmitter
- Wingspan: 24.8" (630mm)
- Wing Area: 66.2 sq in (4.27 sq dm)
- Wing Loading: 4.15 oz sq/ft (12.65 g sq/dm)
- Length: 19.1" (485mm)
- Weight: 1.9 oz (54 g)
No FAA registration required