You have no items in your shopping cart.
Motor KV/RPM Digital Meter
Part Number: HP-TLKVRPMMETER
Hyperion quality products!
Know the exact kV rating of your brushless motor without doing any math, and also see the no load RPM & battery voltage in real-time with the kV/RPM Digital meter. Utilizes a high performance Hall Rate sensor and CMOS chip for precise measurement of kV/RPM of mechanical rotating devices. Plug-n-Play. Just connect to any one wire on the motor and see the result on a easy to read digital display.
- Easy to use, ultra portable and multifunctional
- High performance Hall Rate Sensor Module
- High performance CMOS chip. KV displayed instantly
- Plug-n-Play. Just connect to any one of the three wires on the motor
- RPM/KV can be also measured and displayed with motors running at 1S 3.7V LiPo, or even less
Included with the package:
- Motor KV/RPM Digital Meter x 1
- Voltage Range: 8-25V DC (2~6S LiPo)
- Working Temperature Range: -20℃ to 50℃
- Weight: 21g
- Dimension: 33 x 69 x 11mm
Information: When a brushless motor rotates, it generates a back-emf. That back-emf is proportional to the motor speed and the KV constant tells you how they relate to each other. For rough calculations, you can treat KV as the RPM/Volt (meaning, the speed the motor will turn per applied volt) but that will always be an approximation.