You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hyperion Digital Thrust Stand
For Brushless Motors ≤59mm
Ever wondered the exact thrust of your motor! No more guessing, now know the exact thrust of any motor with the Hyperion's Digital Thrust Stand for brushless motors up to ≤59mm. Optimize your motor/esc and propeller combinations easily and know the exact thrust at a glance. Comes with a power analyser to measure your Volts, Amps and Watts. In addition, this clver device can analyze RE (Revolutions Efficiency). It will be good helper to find optimal combination for motor and ESC. A built in throttle regulator is included, no need to hook up your transmitter. Also comes with XT60 connectors for input and output. The stand can handle a wide variety of motors. The high precision thrust sensor can measure from 1g to 5000g of thrust. Measure thrust in oz or gram at the touch of a button.
- Precise digital speed monitoring, instead of the traditional laser monitoring.
- High Precision Thrust sensor for accurate reading from 1g to 5000g.
- Motor pole pair selection scope and can be compatible with most of the inner and outer motor in the market.
- Large Blue LCD screen displays Real Time current,Peak Amps, Peak Watts, Kv, Real time Voltage, RE(Revolution Efficiency) and etc.
- Large LCD screen displays thrust in a variety of measurement(oz/gm) units
- Large and small motor mount adapters included
- Heavy duty mounting base
- No more Guess work with included Power Analyser
- Plug n Play design
- 5v in for Opto Esc
- XT60 Connectors for input and output
All components including the heavy duty mounting base are made from CNC machined aluminium alloy, making it ultra-rugged and will last a lifetime. Mounting Holes in the base mean it can be secured to a table or work bench easily. No radio required. Just plug in a Lipo and ESC and mount the motor to be tested and you are ready. Supports Opto Esc's too!
The precision machined X mount is designed to accept a variety of motors or mount adapters, up to a 59mm out runner.
A bright, blue lite LCD screen displays the Volts, Amps and Watts making it easy to see the measurements at a glance and also see the changes in the parameters as the throttle regulator is increased. Thrust is displayed digitally on the black lit LCD screen below the power analyzer and can measure up to 5 kg with an accuracy of +/- 10g/.001oz. Unit of measurement for thrust can also change and be displayed in gm/oz. at the press of a button.
This is one of those tools every Model aircraft hobbyist must have, who fly electric models and have a lot of Motors, Esc’s and Propellers lying around. Plug and play system, especially for those confused with the kV, volts, Amps and Watts. No more guess work. Make your own power packs and keep them handy for the perfect model.
- Motor Size: 11mm~59mm (Out runner type)
- Maximum value test thrust: 5000g /177oz
- Unit Increments: 1g/.001oz
- Accuracy: +/- 10g/.001oz
- Thrust Sensor Power Supply: 3V (Main battery supply)
- Max RPM displayed value: 999999
- Max KV displayed value: 9999
- Motor poles (pole pairs) selection scope: 2、3、4、6、7、8、10、12、14、16
- Max Current: 100A
- Max Wattage: 6500W
- Max Input Voltage: 60V
- Unit Dimensions: L198xW140xH81mm
- Weight: 685g
Note: This is a specialized testing tool designed for model motor testing purpose only and can cause harm to self, property and other. Please follow safety precautions when testing motors. Below few points if followed properly will guaranty you a long lasting equipment.
- Mount the Equipment firmly on a workbench with the holes provided on base to avoid movement during operation.
- Make sure the motor to be tested is mounted firmly and not loose.
- Tighten propellers and check for imbalance (balance if not done).
- Imbalanced propeller’s will lead to vibrations and may affect the thrust sensors performance and show wrong readouts.
- Before connecting Lipo, please re-check points 1 to 3.
- DO the testing in an open area free from loose objects and ensure nothing gets sucked.
- For personal safety always wear protective eye glasses and stand clear from the rotating propeller.
- Maximum measure current of this tester is up to 100A, also depends of which connector such as XT60 current limit, if the test current more than 80A, should be stopped ASAP.
- Always refer to manufacturer specifications for motors, Esc's before you push them to the limit.
Warning: The operation of this equipment is the sole responsibility of the user and Hyperion takes no responsibility for improper use or any damages/burnout occurring during testing to Motors/Esc's. Please refer to Motor/Esc manufacturer's manual for specifications and ratings before testing.In order to accurate detection of RPM and KV values, must be choose the right PP(Poles) of motor, Please consult with your motor supplier.