You have no items in your shopping cart.
Multiplex Solius Glider Kit
Part Number: GP-MPUA4264
Large package item. Additional shipping fee may be charged.
Let the Solius bring you close to the Sun! With its pleasant handling and excellent performance, our glider offers tremendous soaring pleasure for everyone from the weekend flier to the professional pilot. This over-achieving sailplane is perfect for flat-land and slope sites alike, delivering long soaring flights and lively aerobatics. The Solius features a t-tail, detailed cockpit, clear canopy and numerous innovative Elapor® foam construction details, making it a pure delight to fly. Flown with electric power or as a pure sailplane from high start to aerotow, it is the perfect glider for all.
- Clear Molded Canopy with Detailed Cockpit Interior
- Detachable Tail Plane for Ease of Transport
- Innovative Tubular Spar Technology Makes the Wings Impervious to Stress
Required to Complete
- 6+ Channels Radio System (Tx, Rx)
- Servos: 4 (2 x aileron / elevator + rudder: HP-DS09-AMD x4)
- Brushless Motor (Size / KV Range): 3516 / 0850
- ESC: 40 amp
- Propeller: 12 x 6 in. / Folding Prop
- 3S - 2200mAh LiPo Battery
- LiPo Charger
- Wingspan: 85 in (2160mm)
- Wing Area: approx. 630.85 sq. in. (approx. 40.7 dm²)
- Wing Loading (Standard): min. 10.1 oz/sq ft. / 11.7 oz/sq ft.
- Wing Loading (Metric): min. 30.7 oz/sq ft. / 35.7 g/dm²
- Overall Length: 43.3 in (1100mm)
- Weight (Standard): 44 oz (glider) / 55.15 oz (electric)
- Weight (Metric): min. 1250g (glider) / min. 1450g (electric)
- Control Functions: Aileron / Elevator / Motor / Rudder
- Optional Control Functions: Tow Release
- Flight Characteristics: Glider
FAA registration required