You have no items in your shopping cart.
G7 3S 1600mAh Si-Graphene 70Cmax (4.2V)
Old Price: $26.95
Special Price: $8.59
Part Number: HP-G770C1600S3SV
Hyperion, the leader in quality Lithium batteries for almost two decades, has just released a Lithium battery like none other; the Hyperion G7 4.2V Standard-Voltage Silicon-Graphene Pack performs at a whole new level, after more than two years of R&D the future is here.
Hyperion’s proprietary Si-Graphene chemistry ensures that your G7 SV pack will have higher cycle-life and longevity than the other standard chemistry LiPo in the market. Our Si-Graphene additive has been shown to be less prone to puffing than standard Silicon-only LiPo packs, meaning you can finally invest in a battery that will last hundreds of cycles.
This new 2017 G7 Silicon-Graphene chemistry unleashes a new-era of potential for all your RC applications, such as Model Aircraft, Quad Racing, 3D Aerobatics, and even suit DIY Projects, Robotics or Industrial applications.
- Proprietary Si-Graphene formula increases cycle-life and longevity
- Stable formula, less prone to puffing
- Low internal resistance, means cooler running batteries
- 70C High discharge rate, ability to provide current under-load
- Fast charging up to 5C~6C rate
- Standard voltage compatible with 4.2V chargers
- Capable of 500+ Cycle-life
- Capacity @4.2V: 1600mah
- Voltage: 3S, 11.1v nominal
- Discharge Rate: 70Cmax (70C burst, 35~40C continuous)
- Charge Rate: 6C maximum, 5C recommended
- Weight: 141g
- Dimensions: 90 x 33 x 22mm
- Power Connector: XT60U
- Balance Connector: JST-XH
*ISO 9001 Quality Control to provide the excellent cycle life and consistency from pack to pack for which Hyperion is well known.
**Continuous C-Rate for 100% rated capacity delivery is 1/2 C-Max rate.
These are SV (Standard Voltage) Lipos, always ensure your charger settings to standard 4.2v. Overcharging may cause risk of fire and damage to self/others and property.