You have no items in your shopping cart.
NX3 3-Axis Aircraft Gyro
Part Number: FMS-NX3
- 1. Four Model Types are supported: Single Aileron, Dual Ailerons (Flaperons), Delta-Wing and V-Tail.
- 2. Three Flight Modes are supported:
a. Standard/Rate Mode: Gyro will make the corrections for stabilization.
b. Hold Mode: Gyro will be standing by for calibration.
c. Gyro ‘Off’ Mode: Gyro is disengaged and total control is given to the transmitter.
- 3. Two kinds of Gain Control Methods are supported: ‘Master Gain’ for the radio and ‘Independent Axis Gain’ from the Variable resistor on the NX3 board.
- 4. Using the gyro’s superior algorithm, the gain control options can be configured to a comfortable or more sensitive sense of control depending on your preference.
- 1. Voltage Range?5-6V DC. (Do not use dry cell batteries!)
- 2. Dimensions?40mm x 25mm.
- 3. Weight?6.5g.
- 1. NX3 3-Axis Gyro
- 2. NX3 Manual
- 3. Servo Wire Set (5 pcs)
- 4. Double-sided Mounting Tape