You have no items in your shopping cart.
The LDU (local data unit)
Part Number: HP-EM2-LDU
HP-EM2-LDU is an inexpensive alternative to the RDU unit, for bench testing.It must be connected to the Emeter Ⅱ during test runs. It has the full functionality of the RDU, except for the Height (altitude) indicator.
LDU UNIT - LOCAL DATA UNIT
- Dimensions: 31 x 26 x 13.4mm
- Weight: 24g (according to wire length)
- Can be used without Emeter
- PC software required to read data (software is free)
- Logs at bench while connected to Emeter or PC via USB Adapter (TI-PRGUSB)
- Records to Emeter/PC: Current Voltage Watts
- Optional External Sensors: Temp1,2 and 3 along with Reliable Phase Tachometer for Brushless Motors
- Sample rates from 4 samples per second to 8 seconds per sample
- Firmware upgradable by Emeter with SD card installed or by PC application
- (logging with LDU direct to PC requires Emeter Ⅱ Suite installation)