You have no items in your shopping cart.
RDU Unit (Remote Data Unit, Logger)
Old Price: $89.95
Special Price: $10.00
Part Number: HP-EM2-RDU
Hyperion quality products!
The Hyperion Remote Data Unit (RDU) is a compact addon tool to the Emeter Ⅱ for analyzing, measuring and recording Electric flight data remotely or Live bench testing for optimizing electric propulsion systems. The RDU contains a high precision shunt capable of handling high currents and voltages. The RDU also holds and houses data and multiple sensors for measuring voltage, current, height (altitude from start), rpm, temperatures and can support other data in future (firmware upgradeable).
Live bench testing is also possible with the included Remote Data Unit (RDU) and also monitor Ambient Temp, Height, Throttle, Current, Voltage, Watts - Optional External Sensors: Temp1, 2, and 3. Reliable Phase Tachometer for Brushless Motors etc.
The new Emeter Ⅱ alongwith the RDU acts as a complete live dashboard and provides a rare and important insights into electric motor efficiency, model behavior, temperatures, RPM alongwith volts, current and watts etc.
- Remote data unit (RDU) can be used in your airplane (or other vehicle) like other on board data loggers
- Logs remotely, or at bench while connected to Emeter or PC via USB Adapter (TI-PRGUSB)
- Records internally: Ambient Temp, Height, Throttle, Current, Voltage, Watts
- Optional External Sensors: Temp1, 2, and 3
- Reliable Phase Tachometer for Brushless Motors
- Can be connected to Emeter Suite Software for DL to display of Data on PC, or Configuration
- Firmware upgradable by Emeter with SD card installed, or by PC application
Included with the package:
- RDU x 1
- Max Input Voltage: 70V
- Max Current 5 seconds*: 300A
- Max Current 30 seconds*: 150A
- Max Continuous Current*: 75 A
- Shunt Resistance: 0.0002Ω
- Internal Resolution V: 0.001 V
- Displayed Resolution V: 0.01 V
- Internal Resolution A: 0.04 A
- Displayed Resolution A: 0.1 A
- TMP Sensor Resolution: 0.1°Celsius
- TMP Sensor Accuracy: 1%
- Analog<>Digital Converters: 16 bit
- Phase RPM Max Readable: 65,000 rpm
- Phase RPM Resolution: 17 rpm (14 mag. motor)
- Remote Data Unit Dimensions: 1 3/8 x 1 1/8 by 1/2 inch (36x29x14mm)
- Weight: 26~28g
Note:See the Manuals and Support Tab for more details
For a more detailed and complete Review, Please see link belowHyperion Emeter Ⅱ