You have no items in your shopping cart.
Talon 90A BL ESC
Part Number: CC-TALON-90
Talon 90 sports a BEC designed for today's servos, pumping out up to 20 amps peak power and 9 amps of continuous power to keep even the hungriest servos happy. Designed for Helis Talon 90 is ideal for helicopters drawing 2,000 watts on 6S. It's a great fit for extreme 500 and 550 class helis and sport (6S) 600 setups. Of course, Talon 90 offers Castle's industry-leading helicopter functions, such as the unbelievable direct entry governor mode. Simply type in the desired RPM using a Castle Link USB adapter (sold separately) and the free Castle Link GUI running on a Windows PC! Great for Fixed Wing Talon 90 is perfect for aerobats up to 10 pounds and scale ships up to 20 pounds. The innovative case ensures cooling in even the toughest mounting locations.
- Input voltage: MIN=3S LiPo MAX=6S LiPo
- Max continuous amperage at full throttle: 90 amps (rating determined with 5mph airflow across the ESC)
- BEC voltage (voltage regulator for powering radio and servos): User selectable choice of 6 or 8 volt output
- BEC output: 20 amp peak*; 9 amp continuous
- Width: 1.7" (43mm)
- Length: 3.14" (80mm)
- Depth: 0.7" (18mm) / Mounting bracket adds 2mm depth and 8mm width
- Weight: 3.0 oz. (84.5g) with 150mm power wires and no battery connectors