You have no items in your shopping cart.
Talon 35A BL ESC
Old Price: $47.60
Special Price: $36.00
Part Number: CC-TALON-35
This "mighty mini" can take on the most extreme maneuvers while keeping it's cool. Talon 35 is intended for use in 450 Heli setups running up to 6S or .10 to .20 fixed wing applications pulling up to 35 amps and boasts a 7 amp peak/5 amp continuous BEC, keeping even the most draining servos at ease. Talon 35 also offers Castle's industry-leading helicopter functions, not to mention easy programming using the Castle Link USB adapter. The compact layout and thin profile make mounting Talon 35 simple and stress-free in any setup.
- Input voltage: MIN=2S LiPo MAX=6S LiPo
- Max continuous amperage at full throttle: 35 amps*
- BEC voltage (voltage regulator for powering radio and servos): 5.5 volts
- BEC output: 7 amp peak**( 5 amp continuous; always check servo draw prior to first flight)
- Width: 0.88" (22.4mm)
- Length: 1.93" (49mm)
- Depth: 0.33" (8.4mm)
- Weight (with wires) 0.98 oz. (27.8g)
- Weight (without wires) 0.42 oz (12g)