You have no items in your shopping cart.
Talon 15A BL ESC
Part Number: CC-TALON-15
15 amp* controller with ability to sustain an 8 amp BEC! Talon 15 measures just 1.1” long and is under 0.6” wide! At nearly the size of a quarter, this ESC supports an outlandish 8 amp** peak BEC with output voltage of 5.5 VDC. Applications range from foamies to micro and sub-micro helis running up to 4S and pulling 15 amps. As with any Castle ESC, the Talon 15 offers Castle's industry-leading functions, not to mention easy programming using the Castle Link USB adapter, or the Castle Field Link Portable Programmer (sold separately).
- Input voltage: MIN=2S LiPo MAX=4S LiPo
- Max continuous amperage at full throttle: 15 amps*
- BEC voltage (voltage regulator for powering radio and servos): 5.5 volts
- BEC output: 8 amp peak** (3 amp continuous; always check servo draw prior to first flight)
- Width: 0.58" (14.7mm)
- Length: 1.10" (27.9mm)
- Depth: 0.32" (8.1mm)
- Weight (with wires) 0.25 oz. (7.2g)
- Weight (without wires) 0.12 oz (3.4g)