You have no items in your shopping cart.
MZ-12 6ch 2.4GHz HoTT Transmitter / Mode 1
Part Number: GR-S1002
This is Graupner MZ-12 HoTT 2.4GHz 6 ch transmitter.
It is Graupner's unique telemetry technology in 2.4GHz signal protocol that supports bi-directional data transmission and gives user real-time information.
The use of up to 75 frequency hopping channels ensures extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference thanks to optimized frequency hopping broad channel sequence.
Through the telemetry function, you may check receiver's consumption voltage, temperature and also program the telemetry function.
By using optional sensor, brushless control + T ESC or HoTT sensor module, you may get the real-time data such as RPM, voltage, current, temperature, and warning.
Graupner MZ-12 combines an easy-to-use design with the incredible control of Graupner HoTT technology that is an ideal choice for anyone who needs high quality 6 channel radio.
- HoTT (HOPPING TELEMETRY TRANSMISSION) bi-directional 2.4GHz technology
- The use of up to 75 frequency hopping channels ensures extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference
- Integrated telemetry display with 128x64 LCD
- Smart voice announcement system (earphone and buzzer) for warnings and alarms at real time
- Real-time telemetry analysis for Optional Brushless Control telemetry ESC such as RPM Voltage Consumption current Temperature Warning
- SUMD SUMO Functions ensures the convenient use of the peripherals by gyro and control board
- Selectable 10ms or 20ms of the signal repetition time for analogue and digital servo
- Advanced HoTT wired/wireless trainer system
- High-precision quad ball bearing gimbals(total 8 ea) lead the smooth and comfortable stick feeling
- Graupner/SJ Firmware update through GR STUDIO PC Software
- Supporting additional 2 digital channels when using Graupner/SJ 8CH receiver
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 ~ 6V
- Control Channel: 6CH
- Current consumption: About 250.0mA
- Controller: 32bit micro controller
- Radio Frequency band: 2.4000 ~ 2.4835 GHz
- Radio Modulation: FHSS
- Temperature rang: About -10 ~ +55`C (-50 ~ +131`F)
- Antenna:Dipole Antenna,Display: 128x64 Mono LCD
- Telemetry function: Internal LCD External Smart box
- Telemetry announce: Earphone output
- Toggle switch: 5ea
- Volume knob: 1ea
- UI Interface: Tact s/w
- Quick link: 2
- Model memory: 20
- Battery charge: DC Jack
- Firmware upgrade: By external USB device
- Trainer Function: Wired/ Wireless
- Battery:BATTERY HOLDER(including ALKALINE 4cell)
- Charger: Yes
- Dimensions:183.6 x 258.7x 95.9mm (7.22 x 10.18 x 3.76inch)
- Weight: 570.4g (20.12 oz)
- MZ-12 transmitter/Mode 1
- GR-16L receiver,Alkaline 4 cell
- Battery Holder