You have no items in your shopping cart.
Graupner HBS 860 BBMG HV BL Digital Servo
Part Number: GR-7990
Graupner servos are manufactured with high-quality components such as ball bearings, the Graupner HBS 860 BBMG High Torque, High-Voltage Brushless Digital Servo provides the same great performance as a common standard servo. Optimized for high voltage (8.4V) operation, the HBS 860 BB is specially designed around a high-performance brushless motor and heat sink case to provide lower operating temperatures and longer run times. Overvoltage diodes provide protection against voltage peaks caused by return currents.
Fully programmable to meet your unique specifications via the free Graupner Servo Setup Software, the 860 BBMG is ideally suited for use with all types of motor/gliders, 3D planes, helicopters, boats, cars and motorcycles.
- High performance Brushless motor
- Supports High Voltage 8.4v (2S lipo)
- Five times more durable and 30% faster response times than brushed servos
- Low current consumption equivalent of 5.0V class Digital Servo
- Programmable Digital Circuit and SMT circuitry
- 2048 high resolution
- Supporting 1-16µ depending on programming
- Wide frame rate range of 20Hz-400Hz
- 12-bit processing circuit (twice resolution comparing to 10-bit processing circuit)
Included with the package:
- Graupner HBS 860 BBMG HV BL Digital Servo x 1
- Horn set
- Servo series: HBS Servo
- Category: BLDC High Voltage
- Type: Digital
- Motor: BLDC
- @4.8V: 0.20 Sec/60
- @6.0V: 0.17 Sec/60
- @7.4V: 0.14 Sec/60
- @4.8V: 138.89 oz.in
- @6.0V: 183.33 oz.in
- @7.4V: 208.33 oz.in
- Gear: 1+3 Metal
- Bearing: 2BB
- Connector type: JR
- Size: 1.57" x 0.77" x 1.65"
- Weight: 70g/2.47 oz
- Horn size: Ø 6(25T)