You have no items in your shopping cart.
BASE SD FPV Headset
Old Price: $237.95
Special Price: $142.95
Part Number: FAS-HS-BASESDV1
Built for serious FPVer's, the new BASE SD goggle is the only choice for tethered video piloting.
The BASE SD has dedicated tooling for a smaller, sleeker profile and are the lightest video goggles anywhere (120g). The controls are minimal (brightness/contrast) to ensure years of reliability.
The new 35 degree FOV display strikes a perfect balance between large screen immersion and compact pixel density clarity. The BASE SD sports the same polarized backlight technology used in the gorgeous Dominator display for vibrant colors and has adjustable IPD for dialing in the optic sweet spot.
The BASE SD FPV pedigree is evident from the FPV specific features that are not found on common video glasses such as high pass filtering to remove video noise from 433Mhz and 2.4Ghz UHF radios and a video sync tip signal conditioner to tolerate poor video inputs resulting from mixed component and wireless setups.
The exterior is coated with a quality rubberized texture, the IPD sliders have tactile feedback and the secured rubber eye cups completely block out ambient light. For a Base Station FPV goggle, there really isn't anything else that can compare.
- BASE SD Headset
- 3m Power/AV Cable
- Zipper Carry Case
- Lens cleaner cloth
- Optics: FOV (field of view): 35°diagonal (Image size: 1.3m @ 2m)
- Interpupillary (IPD) distance: 59 - 69 mm (adjustable)
- Supports optional diopter lens inserts: -2, -4, -6 dpt
- Audio: Stereo (requires adjustable volume earphone accessory)
- User Controls: Contrast/brightness control
- Electrical: Power supply: 7 - 13 V (2S/3S supply)
- Power consumption (@7.4V nominal): 150mA
- Display: Full color LCD LED backlit Kopin Cyber
- Display 922000 pixels binocular display (640 X 480 VGA) NTCS/PAL auto selecting
- Weight: 120g
- Futaba Square 6pin AV in port (Vin GND AudR AudL Vid)
- Power in port
- 3.5mm stereo earphone port