You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fatshark 420TVL CCD Pilot's Camera (NTSC)
Part Number: FAS-CAM-CCD420NV2
With over 10 years of excellence, Fat Shark is the leading brand in R/C FPV systems.
- Upgraded to V2 in 2013, the 420TVL CCD Pilot camera incorporates Sony's latest generation Super HAD technology for improved clarity, light handling and exceptional low light performance.
- Type: Color
- Signal System: NTSC
- Pick Up Device: 1/3” SONY Super-HAD CCD
- Picture Elements: 590(H) x 582(V)
- Resolution: 420TV Lines
- Min Illumination: 0.01 Lux
- Scanning System: 2:1 Interlace
- Sync System: Internal
- S/N Ratio: More than 55dB
- Gain Control: Auto (FPV tuned)
- White Balance : Auto (FPV tuned)
- Lens: 3.6mm (no IR)
- Video output: 1.0V p-p (75 BNC)
- Power Supply: 3.3 ~ 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 100mA
- Dimensions: 27 x 25 x 13 mm (+14mm lens extrude)
- Weight : 31g
- Operating Temp: -10 to 50°C
Note: This is a 5V camera and will not work with direct 3 cell voltage