You have no items in your shopping cart.
FrSky XJT 2.4Ghz JR/Graupner Type 16CH Telemetry Module
Part Number: FRS-XJT
FrSky, manufacturer of high performance, reliable and affordable openTx transmitters and accessories
The XJT telemetry transmitter module is compatible with the JR style modules.
The latest upgrade to the FrSky Telemetry Radio System now features up to 16 channels and the new Smart Port for duplex communications with X series receivers. (Only certain transmitters are capable of sending 16 channels to the XJT.)
Add the XJT to the back of your FrSky Taranis transmitter for 32 channel in total.
- Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology (ACCST SYSTEM) achieves highly reliable link in interference rich environments
- Smart Port - Full Duplex communication
- Alarm on events of receiver (Low battery voltages Poor reception etc.)
- Error-free link by using 48bits CRC algorithm
- V8 Series (Non-Telemetry receivers): V8FR-II V8R7-II V8R4-II VD5M
- D Series (Telemetry receivers): D8R D8R-II D8R-II Plus D8RSP D8R-XP D6FR D4FR D4R-II etc
- X Series (Telemetry receivers): X8R X6R X4R etc.
- LR Series (Long Range receivers): L9R
Compatible with the following transmitters
- JR: 347 388 783 U8 PCM10 PCM10S PCM10SX PCM10IIS 8103 J9303 MX-22 MX-24S PX 9XII Eurgle 9X Turnigy 9X and more
- FrSky Taranis X9D
- Operating voltage: 6.0~15V
- Power consumption: 50mA
- Output Power: ? 100mW
- Dimensions: 63.9 x 48.5 x 36.5 mm