You have no items in your shopping cart.
D8R-II PLUS 2.4Ghz 8CH Receiver w/Telemetry
Part Number: FRS-D8R-II-PLUS
FrSky, manufacturer of high performance, reliable and affordable openTx transmitters and accessories
FrSKY ACCST technology is proven, approved by many model associations, tested and reviewed as the leading Chinese 2.4Ghz R/C Technology. If you think DSM2 or FASST is the best, think again!
New FrbrSKY ACCST (Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology) gives you secure radio communicatios in 2.4Ghz band. ACCST 2.4GHz system shifts 80 channels around hundred times per second in the 2.4GHz band. This means that the system is completely resistant to interference in that band.
The Two-way Radio System developed by FrSky provides an additional return link that would be used for monitoring the Rx's voltage, temperature, location, speed and so on.
- Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology (ACCSTis our advanced tecnology it shifts channel hundred times per second and there is no signal conflicts and interruptions) robust frequency agility
- Easy to bind and very fast link-up
- Excellent reboot time
- True Diversity with two antennas
- All channels can be programmed with Failsafe Quickly and Easily
- Quick and extremely stable in performance
- Precise and smooth servo response
- Extended range (1.5km-2.5km)
- Compatible with FrSky two way telemetry modules: DFT DJT DHT DHT-U
- Operating voltage: 3.5~10V
- Power consumption: 100mA
- Resolution: 3072Analog voltage: 0~3.3V
- Number of channels: 8
- Range: 1.5km-2.5km
- Dimension: 55 x 25 x 14 mm
- Weight: 12.4g