You have no items in your shopping cart.
D4R-II 2.4Ghz 4CH Receiver w/Telemetry
Part Number: FRS-D4R-II
FrSky, manufacturer of high performance, reliable and affordable openTx transmitters and accessories
What makes this receiver different from the D4FR? The D4R-II's data port allows you to connect a sensor hub so you can connect GPS, Variometer, temperature, RPM and all of the other great FrSky sensors. It also has 2 full length detachable antennas.
FrSky managed to squeeze all this into a package just a little larger then the D4FR.
- One external analog telemetry port and one digital data-stream port (connect to Sensor Hub FSH-01)
- RSSI (PWM) and CPPM output if channel 3 and channel 4 are connected by a jumper
- Alarm warning on Low voltage Poor reception etc.
- Compatible with FrSky two way telemetry modules: DFT DJT DHT DHT-U
- Operating voltage: 3.5~10V
- Operating Current: 60mA
- Resolution: 3072 (>11bit)
- Number of channels: 4
- Range: >1.5km
- Dimensions: 40 x 22.5 x 6 mm
- Weight: 5.8g