You have no items in your shopping cart.
Smart Port High Precision Vario Sensor
Part Number: FRS-SPVS-H
FrSky, manufacturer of high performance, reliable and affordable openTx transmitters and accessories
The FrSky High Precision Variometer measures the rate of change of altitude by detecting the change in air pressure (static pressure) as altitude changes. When used with the FrSky Taranis transmitter you can create a true glider vario with tones that indicate lift and sink, a feature usually costing several hundred dollars for other radio systems.
- Capable of connecting directly to the telemetry receivers without the sensor hub
- Backwardly compatible with existing sensor hub and sensors
- mart Port enabled. Realizing two-way full duplex transmission
- Variometer sensor: -700 ~ 10000m (-2300' - 32800') with 0.1m (3.9") resolution
- Voltage: 4~10V
- Current: 30mA
- Dimensions: 31.1 x 18.3 x 6 mm
- Weight: 3.1g