You have no items in your shopping cart.
Smart Port Normal Precision Vario Sensor
Old Price: $16.95
Special Price: $8.64
Part Number: FRS-SPVS-N
FrSky, manufacturer of high performance, reliable and affordable openTx transmitters and accessories
The FrSky Normal Precision Variometer measures the rate of change of altitude by detecting the change in air pressure (static pressure) as altitude changes. Able to report altitude.
When used with a FrSky transmitter like the Taranis, you can actually create mixes that use the feedback from the vario sensor. For example, you can have your motor reduce power when you reach a set altitude. An excellent feature for sites that have flight ceilings.
Another nice feature of the vario is the ability to connect the FSH-01 sensor hub, thus allowing the X8R receiver's to use the existing analog sensors.
- Capable of connecting directly to the telemetry receivers without the sensor hub.
- Backwardly compatible with existing sensor hub and sensors
- Smart Port enabled
- Realizing two-way full duplex transmission
- Variometer sensor: -700 ~ 10000m (-2300' - 32800') with 1m (39") resolution
- Voltage: 4~10V
- Current: 30mA
- Dimensions: 31.1 x 18.3 x 6 mm
- Weight: 3.1g