You have no items in your shopping cart.
FrSky Smart Port Lipo Voltage Sensor
Part Number: FRS-SPLS
FrSky, manufacturer of high performance, reliable and affordable openTx transmitters and accessories
The Smart Port Lipo Voltage sensor is easy to use, just plug it into a Smart Port equipped receiver at one end, and plug the sensor into the balance port of the battery you want to monitor. That is all there is to it. it can measure total pack voltage and individual cell voltages. Also very handy for checking battery voltages outside of the plane. Just plug in a pack and check the easy to read OLED display.
- Measurement range: 2S~6S (6 - 25V)
- Power Consumption: 25mA@5V
- Voltage display resolution: 0.01V
- Voltage detection precision: 0.05V
- Operating temperature range: -10~70°C
- Pixel: 128*64 OLED screen
- Compatibility: FrSky Smart Port enabled receivers such as the X8R X6R X4R etc
- Dimensions: 35 x 23 x 6 mm
- Weight: 6g