You have no items in your shopping cart.
Smart Port GPS Sensor
Old Price: $33.95
Special Price: $21.43
Part Number: FRS-SPGS
FrSky, manufacturer of high performance, reliable and affordable openTx transmitters and accessories
The Smart Port GPS (GPS V2) sensor is easy to use, just plug it into a Smart Port equipped receiver at one end, and position the sensor so the end marked "UP" has a clear view of the sky. This sensor does require an X series receiver.
- Operational Voltage: 4 ~ 10V
- Current Draw: 80mA @5V
- Time to Fix: 30 seconds cold
- Speed Accuracy: Aprox 0.1m/s
- Position Accuracy: Approx 2.5m CEP
- Limits: 4G/ 50000 meters. 500 m/s
- Smart Port ID#: 4 (can be changed with channel changer)
- Dimensions: 40 x 20 x 9 mm
- Weight: 11g
- Compatibility: FrSky Smart Port enabled receivers such as the X8R X6R X4R etc
Taranis transmitter users may require a firmware update to take full advantage of this sensor.
Can report the following data to most devices: Altitude, position, speed, UTC time, etc. Taranis transmitter can data log this data for you.