You have no items in your shopping cart.
FrSky 4CH SBUS & CPPM Decoder (to PWM)
Part Number: FRS-SBUS-D
FrSky, manufacturer of high performance, reliable and affordable openTx transmitters and accessories
The FrSky SBUS & CPPM Decoder can be used to decode SBUS or CPPM signals and converts them to PWM signals for use with conventional analog and digital servos.
Compatible with receivers that feature the SBUS port. Some examples are the FrSky (TFRSB 9TFR4SB, TFR8SB) and X series (X8R, X6R) receivers and the Futaba SBUS receivers (R6208SB, and others) as well as tools like the FrSky SBUS Servo Channel Changer and the Futaba SBC-1.
- Channel Output Cable Lengths: 210mm
- Total length: 350mm
- Operating Temperature Range: -10~80°C
- Operating Voltage Range: 4~10V
- Compatibility for SBUS Connection Port: FrSky SBUS Servo Channel Changer. FrSky TFR8SB receiver. Futaba SBC-1 or Futaba SBUS receivers (R6208SB. etc.)
- Compatibility for PWM Connection Ports: digital servos
Note: Will pass the Sbus framerate to the servo (PWM) output. Typically this will be about a 9ms frame rate, these faster frame rates will work best with digital servos, though some analog servos appear to be OK.