You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fatshark 25mW 5.8GHz Video Transmitter / CE
Part Number: FAS-TX-58G661-02
ImmersionRC introduces their new 5.8GHz 25mW video transmitter, a CE certified NexwaveRF powered video link.
The ImmersionRC 25mW transmitter is based on the super stable 5.8GHz NexwaveRF band making it Fatshark compatible. It also has a dedicated 5v output for the FPV camera matched with the standardized 5 pin connector, which makes it plug-and-play compatible with most systems. These features make this one of the best all-around CE certified FPV transmitters available.
- 25mW transmitting power
- NexwaveRF based
- 5V output for FPV camera
- Small Size
- SMA Antenna Connector
- Onboard quiet switching regulator powers 5v cameras
- Not affected by 2.4GHz R/C radios!
- RF Module: NexwaveRF
- Power supply: 7 - 12V (2S-3S supply)
- Power out (to camera): 5V 350mA max
- Transmitting power: 25mW
- Operating Frequency: 5.8GHz (5740/ 5760/ 5780/ 5800/ 5820/ 5840/ 5860Ghz)
- Dimensions: 50 x 23 x 12 mm
- Weight: 22g (with dipole antenna)
Note: White connector on back of the transmitter is for connecting an ImmersionRC TinyTelemetry accessory. (adds Telemetry data to the audio channel for Antenna tracking)