You have no items in your shopping cart.
GR-12 6ch 2.4GHz HoTT Gyro Receiver (3xG+3A+Vario)
Old Price: $99.90
Special Price: $42.00
Part Number: GR-33577
With the GRAUPNER HoTT 2.4 GHz technology, the receiver has a new Hopping Telemetry Transmission high- frequency unit with state-of-the-art components and software.
Without add-on sensors, the parameters receiver voltage and temperature, signal strength, altitude and vario-information are transmitted.
- Stabilization of the model aircraft in difficult wind conditions for up to 3 axes
- Natural flight behaviour thanks to proportional gyro offset adjustment
- Very good stabilization for tight flight figures
- Thanks to the 3-axis gyro even aerobatic models that are difficult to master can be flown very comfortably;simplifying aerobatic flight extremely
- Flight figures can be flown very tightly
- Simple adjustment of gyro assignment
- Adjustment of the parameters via the HoTT telemetry
- Altitude sensor for vario-function and altitude
- Frequency: 2400 ~ 2483.5 MHz
- Modulation: 2.4GHz FHSS
- Temperature Range: -15 ~ +70?C (-59 ~ 158?F)
- Operating Voltage: 3.6 ~ 8.4V
- Current Consumption: 70.0mA
- Antenna: 1ea 150mm(5.93 in)
- Size : 36 x 21 x 10 mm/ 1.42 x 0.83 x 0.39 in
- Weight: 8.0g / 0.28 oz