You have no items in your shopping cart.
GR-18 9ch 2.4GHz HoTT Gyro Receiver (3xG+3A+Vario)
Old Price: $149.90
Special Price: $63.00
Part Number: GR-33579
With the GRAUPNER HoTT 2.4 GHz technology, the receiver has a new Hopping Telemetry Transmission high-
frequency unit with state-of-the-art components and software.
For reception, a hardware-aerial diversity system always switches to the better aerial signal and for transmission always uses the aerial that was last used for reception.
This ensures that the return channel data are sent via the better positioned aerial.
Without add-on sensors, the parameters receiver voltage and temperature, as well as signal strength are transmitted.
- Stabilization of the model aircraft in difficult wind conditions for up to 3 axes
- Natural flight behaviour thanks to proportional gyro offset adjustment
- Very good stabilization for tight flight figures
- Thanks to the 3-axis gyro even aerobatic models that are difficult to master can be flown very comfortably; simplifying aerobatic flight extremely
- Flight figures can be flown very tightly
- Simple adjustment of gyro assignment
- Adjustment of the parameters via the HoTT telemetry
- Altitude sensor for vario-function and altitude
- Flybarless system for helicopters (later via update)
- I2C interface for future addition of functions