You have no items in your shopping cart.
iMaxRC X150 6S AC/DC Charger (HvLi Compatible)
Part Number: IM-X150AD-N
The New ImaxRc AC/DC X150 6S Touch Screen Balance Charger boasts a host of features that racers want and has a fantastic touch screen interface that is easy to use. The X150 has the capability to charge just about everything on the market. Feel free to hook up LiPo, LiFe, LiIon (1-6S), NiMH, NiCD (1-16 cells) and even Pb/lead acid batteries (1-10S) to it. It can charge them all. Even better, the X150 is the first tough screen charger from iMax that is AC/DC so you don’t need an external power supply like you do with the other brand chargers.
First, the very easy to navigate touch screen menu. If you can use any modern smartphone, you can figure out how to use the X150 without even needing to crack open the instructions. Second, when a battery is charging, everything you need to know is displayed on the screen. it shows individual cell voltage and it graphs the charge current, overall voltage, mAh and temperature. Compact size, making it easy to take to and from the track. iMax seems to have hit the nail on the head with the X150, so be sure to take a hard look at this unit if you are on the market for a new charger with HvLi capability tool!
- AC/DC operation
- Charge Nicd/Nimh/Lion/LiFe(1-6S)including HvLi
- 3" color display 400*240 resolution
- Easy to use touch screen interface
- Real time graphical progress of the battery as it charges
- Shows individual LiPo cell voltage at the main charge screen
- 5V USB port to Charge iPhone/iPad/Smart phones
- iM OS V2.15 Operating System
- Cooling fan for ventilation and efficeint charging
- Operating voltage: AC 100-240V/ DC 11-18V
- Charge power: AC 100W/ DC 150W
- Discharge power: 10W
- Charge current: 0.1-8.0A(AC)/ 0.1-12.0A(DC)
- Discharge current: 0.1-3.0A
- HvLi/LiPo/LiFe battery count: 1~6 cells
- NiCd/NiMH battery count: 1~16 cells
- Pb battery voltage: 2 to 24V
- USB charge: 5V/2.1A
Included with the package:
- X150 AC/DC Charger x 1
- AC Input Cable x 1
- DC Input Cable x 1
- Output Cable x 1
- Alligator Clip x 2
- Touch Pen x 1
- Instruction Manual x 1
Please do not select HvLi mode when charging normal Lipo batteries, risk of fire or explosion.