You have no items in your shopping cart.
Talon 120A 12S Max, Heavy Duty BEC
Part Number: CC-TALON-120HV
The biggest BEC on the block. The first entry in the Talon HV Series, Talon HV 120, has the power in all the right places, and the looks to match. The first high voltage controller to come out of the Castle factory with a built-in BEC deserves nothing but the biggest BEC they could muster. No more reaching for an external BEC or messing with extra wiring. At the heart of this powerhouse sits a 20A peak** BEC with selectable 6v or 8v output voltage. With a voltage input range from 3S to 12S LiPo, and a 120A* continuous amperage capability, it's capable of up to 6000W of continuous power for a wide variety of heli and fixed wing applications. It's sleek aluminum case not only ensures your Talon HV stays cool during high power demand situations, but also looks the part while doing it. For those seeking optimum cooling performance, offering a 40mm fan accessory, it is recommended for set ups with low airflow, such as under canopies or in a fuselage. Talon HV users will have access to Castle's industry leading software functions and USB programming capability via Castle Link USB adapter.
- Input voltage: MIN=3S LiPo/MAX=12S LiPo
- Max continuous amperage at full throttle: 120 amps*
- BEC voltage (voltage regulator for powering radio and servos): User selectable choice of 6 or 8 volts output
- BEC output: 20 amp peak**/10 amp continuous
- Width: 2.01"(51.1mm)
- Length: 3.81"(96.8mm)
- Depth: 0.80"(20.4mm)
- Weight? 6.56 oz.(186g) with 150mm wires and no battery connector
- Built-in 5.5mm female bullets and matching 5.5mm male bullets included
- Battery connector sold separately.
Fully programmable Castle feature set using Castle Link USB adapter and freely downloadable Castle Link Windows software.