You have no items in your shopping cart.
T-Motor MT2216-12 Professional Series (800Kv)
Part Number: TM-MT2216-800
T-motor Brushless motor is a worldwide leading supplier of components and systems for the Aerial photography, Industrial and commercial application in the precision drive technology sector. With outstanding quality products and leading position in the niche market. The Professional series motors are specifically designed for multi-rotor applications. They are extremely efficient and run super smooth. Available in various configurations and sizes to suit your needs. Guaranteed reliability and performance with every series of motors. Super efficient in terms of power consumption and excellent thrust to weight ratio when coupled with T motor ESC's and Propellers!
These motors come with higher level EZO bearings to improve the life of the motor, which is imported with original packaging. This motor is best choice for the 450/550 frames. The tight and orderly winding is professionally done by hand insuring a 15% low current consumption and 5-10% efficiency increase of power and torque. Accepts 9-10" propellers, DJI Phantom V1 and V2 propellers can be directly mounted.
Included with the package:
- T-Motor MT2216-12 Professional Series (800Kv) x 1
- KV: 800
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Stator Diameter: 22mm
- Stator Length: 16mm
- Shaft Diameter: 4mm
- Motor Dimensions(Dia. x Len): F27.5×34mm
- Idle current(10)@10v(A): 0.3A
- No. of Cells(Lipo): 3-4S
- Max Continuous current(A)180S: 18A
- Max Continuous Power(W)180S: 260W
- Max. efficiency current: (5-15A)>80%
- Internal resistance: 175mOhm
- Weight(g): 75g
- It is recommended to change bearing after 60hrs of use for flight safety, as bearing is a consumable part
- The standard packaging includes M5 CW prop adaptor suitable for APC and other M5 props, using CCW prop adaptor it will self lock for more safety
- Using M5 CW/CCW short prop adaptor, T motor CF propellers can be used for more efficient flight
- Using M6 CW/CCW prop adaptors, DJI Phantom V1 & V2 propellers can be used directly