You have no items in your shopping cart.
Uno5800 v4 5.8GHz A/V Receiver
Old Price: $55.95
Special Price: $49.95
Part Number: IMR-UNO5800V4
With groundbreaking products and technology, ImmersionRC brings you a more immersive FPV experience.
- The Uno5800 includes ImmersionRC's NexWaveRF technology, increasing inter-brand compatibility, and providing clean video in even the harshest of RF conditions.
- 32 Channel support, including: ImmersionRC/FatShark/Airwave, Boscam, Team Black Sheep, DJI
- Exclusive high quality NexWaveRF receiver technology
- Triple A/V output, for three viewing/recording devices
- Single-button user interface, and remote control from the groundstation
- ~1km range with 25mW CE-Legal transmitters
32 Channel Support
- Version 4 of the Uno5800 introduces 32 channel support. Four bands are fully supported, including the standard ‘Airwave' band used for all ImmersionRC and FatShark 5.8GHz transmitters to date.
- All other common 5.8GHz FPV frequencies are also fully supported, including Boscam, Team Black Sheep, DJI, etc.
- To eliminate the range-reducing effects of co-located UHF, or 2.4GHz uplinks, the Uno5800 is equipped with a high-performance RF filter.
The Smart Receiver
- The Uno5800 is the first in a line of ‘smart' receivers, designed for single-cable, plug and play, integration with the ImmersionRC Antenna Tracker (v2) system (Part#: IMR-EZANTRKV2). Power, Audio, Video, and a bi-directional data link, are all passed through a single Mini-Din connector, connected to the Antenna Tracker.
A Patch Above
- Directly connect the Uno5800's SMA input to an ImmersionRC 5.8GHz, 13dBi patch antenna for a serious range boost.
- Install the pair on an antenna tracker (Part#: IMR-EZANTRKV2) to follow a model around the sky. The 13dBi patch provides at least a factor of 4 increase in range, even for license-free 25mW Transmitters (Part#: IMR-TX5G8-25).
- Dimensions: 85mm(L) x 25mm(W) x 70mm(H)
- Weight: 120g
- Sensitivity: better than -90dBm
- RF Impedance: 50 ohms
- Frequency, Band 1: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz
- Frequency, Band 2: 5705, 5685, 5665, 5645, 5885, 5905, 5925, 5945MHz
- Frequency, Band 3: 5733, 5752, 5771, 5790, 5809, 5828, 5847, 5866MHz
- Frequency, Band 4: 5865, 5845, 5825, 5805, 5785, 5765, 5745, 5725MHz
- Audio: Stereo, Subcarriers on 6.0, and 6.5MHz
- Modulation: FM, Audio and Video
- Video Impedance: 75 ohms
- Power Requirements: 6-16v
- Power Consumption: ~100mA