You have no items in your shopping cart.
25mW 5.8GHz A/V Transmitter
Old Price: $35.95
Special Price: $25.71
Part Number: IMR-TX5G8-25
With groundbreaking products and technology, ImmersionRC brings you a more immersive FPV experience.
- Many A/V transmitters sold for FPV use have channels which fall outside of the legal bands (ISM, and Amateur Radio). The channel set used ImmersionRC and FatShark all fall within the legal bands, and will not raise the eyebrows of the authorities.
- 25mW on 5.8GHz is legal for license-free use in many countries.
- 14mW (14dBm, +/- 1dBm) of clean output power
- SMA Antenna connector, with supplied 5.8GHz Rubber-duck antenna
- Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz
- All Frequencies within legal bands (ISM + Ham Radio)
- Not affected by 2.4GHz R/C radios!
- Use license-free in Europe
Plug and Play
- The 25mW transmitter includes a built-in super-quiet switching regulator, which powers not only the transmitter, but a connected 5v camera. No need for external step-down supplies, and no need for filtering, or a second battery. Run the 25mW directly from your flight pack!
- Supplied connectors are standard for all ImmersionRC/FatShark equipment, including cameras, and OSDs. Plug and Play/Fly!
Full FatShark Compatibility
- The ImmersionRC 25mW 5.8GHz Tx was designed for full compatibility with all 5.8GHz FatShark FPV Goggles.
- The Attitude series include built-in 5.8GHz receivers, with the same channels as the 25mW Tx.
- The Dominator series, with swappable RF modules, support the same channels with the ‘5G8 Alpha' RF module.
- The 25mW 5.8GHz Tx is shipped with standard ‘rubber-duck' style linearly-polarized antennas. Upgrade to circular-polarized antennas to increase usable range, especially in urban environments.
- The SpiroNET Omnis(Part#: IMR-SNAN5G8S-L), quite possibly the most popular CP antenna in the FPV world, are just the ticket.
- 5.8GHz RF loves to reflect off of surfaces (walls, the street, or a passing UPS truck), Circular Polarization ensures that the reflection is spinning the opposite way, and is does not create a ‘null' at the receiver.
Extreme Range, CE-Legal Power
- Install a SpiroNET 13dBi patch (Part#: IMR-SNAN5G8P-L/IMR-SNAN5G8P-R) on the receiver to dramatically increase usable range. Even a 25mW 5.8GHz Tx can be used several km out when pointing a patch antenna at the model.
- Install the patch on an antenna tracker (Part#: IMR-EZANTRKV2) for even better performance, ensuring that the directional patch is always pointing in the direction of the model.
- Power Output: 14dBm (25mW)
- Frequency, Band 1: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz
- Audio: Stereo, Subcarriers on 6.0, and 6.5MHz
- Modulation: FM, Audio and Video
- Weight: 18g
- Power Requirements: 2s-6s LiPo (6v – 25v)
- Power Consumption: 2.5W