You have no items in your shopping cart.
SpiroNet 5.8GHz LHCP Patch Antenna
Old Price: $57.95
Special Price: $38.95
Part Number: IMR-SNAN5G8P-L
- The FPV'ers Antenna
- The SpiroNET 5.8GHz circular polarized patch antenna from ImmersionRC adds some serious range to 5.8GHz FPV systems.
- Available in RHCP, and LHCP variants.
- 5.8GHz Band, 13dBi gain
- 35 degree Beam Width (H+V)
- F/B Ratio > 35dB, VSWR < 1:1.35 @ Center Frequency
- Circular Polarization
- Fully protected against the elements
- Individually tested
- Greatly increase usable range compared with a traditional antenna
- Pair with an Uno5800
- An ideal match, the SpiroNET 5.8GHz Patch, with the Uno5800 A/V receiver. (Part#: IMR-UNO5800V4)
- Mount the Uno directly on the back of the Patch to eliminate cable losses, and for a dream system, guide the antenna using the new EzAntennaTracker v2. (Part#: IMR-EZANTRKV2)
- Fly With Friends
- Two variants of the SpiroNET 5.8GHz Patch antennas is available. The original right-hand circular polarized antenna (with the white back, Part#: IMR-SNAN5G8P-R), and the new left-hand version (with the black back, Part#: IMR-SNAN5G8P-L).
- When flying with friends, fly alternate channels with alternate polarization to decrease inter-model interference.
- Frequency: 5.8GHz Band
- Polarization: Left-hand circular polarized
- Beam: 35 degrees (H+V)
- F/B Ratio: >35dB
- VSWR: <1:1.35 @ Center frequency
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Mounting Holes: 4x M3, 32mm between hole centers
- Dimensions: 92mm(L) x 10mm(W) x 92mm(H)
- Weight: 53g