You have no items in your shopping cart.
Regular Price: $77.95
Special Price: $69.95
Part Number: IMR-EZANTRKV2
With groundbreaking products and technology, ImmersionRC brings you a more immersive FPV experience.
License-free, Serious range!
- License-free 25mW 5.8GHz transmitters behave like much more powerful transmitters when a tracked antenna is deployed.
- The narrow beams of directional antennas need to be pointed directly at the model, difficult to do manually, but easy with an antenna tracker.
- Greatly increases range and video quality for video gear
- Drives standard hobby servos for pan, and tilt
- Integrated LCD for setup and display of status screens
- Includes 3x buffered video outputs
- On-board control of ImmersionRC receivers
- The EzAntennaTracker v2 includes built-in control of receiver band, and channel, with direct readout of receiver frequency in MHz. This is possible through a single-cable connection between ImmersionRC Uno, and Duo receivers, and the antenna tracker.
- Receivers mounted in difficult-to-reach antenna mounts may now be controlled remotely from the antenna tracker.
Upgrades via USB
- As with most ImmersionRC products, the EzAntennaTracker v2 is equipped with a standard USB port, for firmware upgrades, and configuration, using the ImmersionRCTools application.
- The EzAntennaTracker v2 displays all telemetry received from the model on it's inbuilt display, including:
- Battery Status: Battery voltage, current, and mAh consumed, all displayed in real time on the LCD.
- GPS Position: Extremely useful in the case of a lost model. The current GPS position of the model is shown on the LCD, and is preserved when telemetry stops, or power is removed.
- Uplink Status: When used with the EzUHF, the LCD can show the RSSI (Received Signal Strength) of the uplink, along with link quality.
Recover Lost Models
- In the FPV Hobby, there is not much worse than loosing your model. A model tracked with an antenna tracker has a very high probability of being found after an unexpected landing. The last known GPS coordinates, and altitude are displayed on the LCD, and are even preserved when groundstation power is cycled.
- Enter the last known coordinates into the iTelemetryFPV (or Android equivalent) application on your smartphone, and follow the map to the model.
The Sky is the Limit
- One part EzAntennaTracker v2, one part imagination (plus a little mechanical ingenuity), and the sky is the limit.
- Power Requirements: 2s-4s LiPo (6v – 16v)
- Power Consumption: ~100mA