You have no items in your shopping cart.
RF Power Meter
Regular Price: $118.95
Special Price: $112.95
Part Number: IMR-RFPWRM
With groundbreaking products and technology, Immersion RC brings you a more immersive FPV experience.
- The ‘600mW' transmitter installed on your FPV/UAV system, what does it really emit? The ‘2dBi Omni, coupled to it, does it really work as specified? These kinds of questions are often considered when theoretical range calculations don't match reality, but answering these questions can be expensive.
- Affordable RF power measurements, a fraction of the cost of similar equipment
- Measure pulsed, and continuous RF power levels (e.g. UHF, and A/V Downlinks)
- Calibrated on all common bands used for modelling, and especially FPV
- 50dB of dynamic range (-50dBm -> 0dBm without the external attenuator)
- Readout in mW, or dBm
- USB port for future upgrades
- The supplied semi-rigid male-male SMA cable may be used for in-system testing, without removing equipment from your model.
- A 30dB attenuator is also included, to bring the power of most FPV transmitters down to within the range of the power meter.
- Install in place of your A/V receiver, with the transmitter at fairly close range, and measure the power level that your receiver will see. This includes the Transmitter power level, connector losses, transmitter antenna gain, free space losses, and receiver antenna gain. Testing with a system on the ground is much safer than testing while airborne.
- Comparisons between antennas are simple with the power meter. Place a transmitter nearby, attach the antenna to be tested to the power meter, note the reading, and switch to the second antenna.
- For directional antennas, connect the antenna to the power meter, and rotate it through each axis. Plot the measurements and the radiation pattern of the antenna is created.
- Frequency Range: 1MHz -> 8GHz
- Power Range: -50dBm thru 0dBm w/o Attenuator
- Un-attenuated VSWR: <1.5:1 below 1GHz, <1.7:1 1GHz -> 8GHz.
- Attenuated VSWR: <1.05:1 below 1GHz, <1.5:1 1GHz -> 8GHz (typical)
- Connector: SMA Female
- Input Impedance: 50 ohms
- Dimensions: 90mm(L) x 52mm(W) x 19mm(H)
- Weight: 40g
- Power Requirements: 6v – 16v DC
- Power Consumption: ~100mA