You have no items in your shopping cart.
X8R 8/16CH SBUS ACCST Telemetry Receiver W/Smart Port
Part Number: FRS-X8R
This is FrSky's new 16 channels receiver (8 normal PWM outputs and all 16 channels on the dedicated Sbus output) with the new excellent Smart Port for the new hubless digital sensors as well as the older hub analog sensors.
The X8R is smaller than the previous 8 channel receivers, but now packing 16 channels by using the Sbus line with Sbus supported servos.
You can use a FrSky S.BUS Decoder for the full 16 channels or use 2 X8R receivers in combination and the channels will sync 1-8 on the first and 9-16 on the second.
It also works with the DHT, DJT, DFT and DHT-U transmitter modules in D8 mode, in this mode you only have access to 8 channels but you still get to use the new Smart Port and digital sensors.
The new antennas on the X8R, the PCB antennas, are reported up to a 20% range increase over the standard antennas, the PCB antenna does take up a bit of space, for this reason, you can swap to any FrSky receiver antenna to meet your needs.
- Dimensions: 46.5mm x 27mm x 14.4mm (1.83" x 1.06" x .56")
- Weight: 16.8g (.59 oz)
- Operating Voltage Range: 4V-10.0V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: >1.5km (Full Range)
- RSSI output: analog voltage output (0~3.3V)
- Firmware Upgradable
- All 16 channels requires the FrSky Taranis, or the XJT module
- For 8 channels in D8 Mode, you can use the FrSky Taranis or XJT, DJT, DFT, DHT and DHT-U modules