You have no items in your shopping cart.
MZ-24 12h 2.4GHz HoTT 3.5" TFT LCD Transmitter / Mode 2
Old Price: $449.00
Special Price: $0.00
Part Number: GR-S1006M2
Graupner MZ-24 HoTT 2.4GHz 12 Channel transmitter is designed with Graupner's unique telemetry technology that supports Bi-directional data transmission to give user the real-time information.
The use of up to 75 frequency hopping channels ensures extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference.
Through the telemetry function, you may check receiver's consumption voltage, temperature and also program the telemetry data.
By using optional sensor, brushless control +T ESC, or HoTT sensor module, you may check the real-time data such as RPM, voltage, current, temperature, and warning in transmitter.
Graupner the MZ-24 has 30 model memories and it is suitable for any aircraft, Aditionally, with up to 12 available channels, built-in telemetry with data logging capabilities and 3.5" large TFT LCD with specialized touch pannel, the MZ-24 is the obvious choice for anyone who needs a high quality 12 channel radio.
- The use of up to 75 frequency hopping channels ensures extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference.
- 3.5" Full color TFT Touch LCD with specialized touch panel and user friendly interface
- Smart voice announcement system (Speaker and Earphone) for warnings and alarms at real time.
- Real-time data analysis with optional sensor (GPS Fuel status Temperature Voltage Current) and sensor board (General air module General engine module)
- Real-time telemetry analysis for Optional Brushless Control Telemetry ESC such as RPM Consumption current Voltage ESC Temperature
- Warning… SUMO SUMD functions ensure the convenient use of gyro and control board
- Selectable 10ms or 20ms of the signal repertition time for the use of analogue and digital servos
- Advanced HoTT wired/ wireless trainer system
- Multi binding receiver system that 2 receivers can be connected in paralled to use additional servos
- High precision quad ball bearing gimbals( total 8ea ) lead the smooth and comfortable stick feeling
- Standard micro SD Memory cards to share model setup
- expand model memory and check flight log file
- 30 model memories
- Model copy function for model memories
- Operating Voltage : 3.3 ~ 6V
- Battery : LiPo 1S 4000mAh
- Current consumption(mA) : About 540.0mA
- Controller : 32bit micro controller
- Radio Frequency band : 2.4000 ~ 2.4835 GHz
- Radio Modulation : FHSS
- Temperature rang : About -10 ~ +55`C (-50 ~ +131`F)
- Antenna : Dipole Antenna
- Control Channel : 12CH
- Display : 3.5" TFT LCD
- Telemetry function : Internal LCD
- External Smart box
- Telemetry announce : Speaker and earphone
- Toggle switch : 8ea
- Digtal trim : 2ea
- Slide lever : 2ea
- Volume knob : 4ea
- Mp3 play : yes
- UI Interface : LCD display touch
- Quick link : 6
- Model memory : 30
- SD-card : Yes (including SD card)
- Battery charge : DC Jack
- Firmware upgrade : USB Terminal
- Trainer Function : Wired/ wireless
- Dimensions : 194.0 x 286.1 x 111.6 mm (7.64 x 11.26 x 4.39 in)
- Weight : 838.8g (29.59 oz)
- mz-24 transmitter / Mode 2
- USB PC interface set
- USB interface adaptor wire
- 4000mAh LiPo Battery
- GR-24L receiver
- USB Cable
- SD Card case
- SD Card adapter
- Micro SD Card (4G)
- Hard case