You have no items in your shopping cart.
Align 450 3G Programmable Flybarless System AL-H45109
Part Number: AL-H45109
- 3-axis gyroscopic flybarless system to simulate the stability of mechanical flybar system, yet at the same time achieving agile 3D performance.
- Utilizes Silicon Micro Machine (SMM) sensors for excellent stability.
- 12 bit processors providing ultra high resolution, resulting in highly precise controls
- Software upgradable through PC interface adapter(sold separately)
- Simplistic setup process without the need of external devices. Setup is done through 5 steps and 2 sensitivity adjustments. Rudder setup is identical to GP780 gyro, minimizing learning curve.
- Flybarless system dramatically improves 3D power output and efficiency, resulting in reduced fuel or electricity consumption.
- Highly sensitive gyroscopic sensors combined with advanced control detection routine providing higher hovering and aerobatic stability than other flybarless system.
- Suitable for all CCPM and mechanical mixing system.
- Comaptible with helicopter of all sizes from T-Rex 250 to T-Rex 700.
- Innovative Pitch Gau as an aid to facilitate pitch adjustments.
- High frame rate signal output for faster and higher precision servo response.
- Capable to operate between 3V to 8.4V, compatible with high voltage servos.
- Small footprint, light weight, minimalists and reliable design.
- Suitable Voltage Range: DC 3V~8.4V
- Current Comsumption: <80mA @ 4.8V
- Flip and Roll rate detection speed: ±300degrees/sec
- Rudder rate detection speed: ±500degrees/sec
- Sensor resolution: 12bit
- Operating temperatur: -20℃~65℃
- Operating humidity: 0%~95%
- RoHS certified
- Dimension: Control box: 42x26.5x14.5mm, Sensor: 22.3x21.7x14mm
- Weight: Control box: 16g, Sensor: 9g
- Main Rotor head Set x1
- Flybarless control unit x1
- Flybarless Sensor x1
- Screw bag x1
- Linkage rod A x2
- Linkage ball A x2
- Head Stopper x1
- Mixing base assembly x1
- Pitch Gauge x1
- Sensor mounting foam x2
- Signal extension wire 100mm x1