You have no items in your shopping cart.
XT60 cable assembly, Male connector
Old Price: $2.60
Special Price: $1.16
Part Number: HP-LGXT60-MCBL
"Hyperion keeps you connected!
The XT60 cable assembly with a male connector is a convenient way to make your custom connections, comes with Silicone coated 12AWG wires (10cm long) pre soldered and tinned ends. Commonly used and found in many RC applications like ESCs and Lipo chargers. The 3.5mm gold plated spring type connectors and high temperature nylon housing is less likely to deform or melt, ensuring a solid high-amp connection. Perfect for use with applications requiring upto 60A constant current draw.
The XT60 connector is a more reliable and better quality connector providing a safe & secure connection due to its unique one way locking method which avoids accidental reverse polarity connection.
Included with the package:
- XT60 cable assembly with Male connector x 1
- Connector: XT60 Male
- Max Current handling: 60A
- Temperature: -30°C to 200°
- Gold Plating: 1.0-1.5µ
- Wire guage: 12AWG
- Wire Length: 100mm / 4""
- Dimensions: 15.8x15.7x8.1mm (0.62x0.61x0.32"")
- The XT60 male connector refers to the 3.5mm male bullet connectors included in the injection mould at the time when forming the connector.
- Gold plating is often used in electronics, to provide a corrosion-resistant electrically conductive layer on copper, typically in electrical connectors and printed circuit boards.