You have no items in your shopping cart.
Graupner GR-24L 12ch 2.4GHz HoTT Receiver ( S1022 )
Old Price: $79.90
Special Price: $49.95
Part Number: GR-S1022
Graupner "GR-24L", 12 channel 2.4GHz HoTT Receiver is designed with Graupner's unique telemetry technology that supports Bi-directional data transmission to give user the real-time information on RPM, Voltage, Current, Temperature, and warning. The use of up to 75 channels ensures extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference.
The sizes and weights have been reduced; and two diversity antennas support excellent input and output sensitivity.
By using receiver's telemetry function, telemetry data such as input and output signal strength, receiver temperature, voltage is sent to Graupner transmitter so that it ensures excellent response time.
- Two LEDs signal operating status
- The further increased range and receiver input sensitivity by two diversity antennas
- Servo connections in the front panel
- Programmable fail safe function in a receiver
- SUMO SUMD Signal output for the convenient use of gyro and control board
- Exponential/Servo test functions on 2 3 4 channel
- PERIOD (10ms or 20ms selectable)/Fail safe
- Available to check the receiver data
- 5 program mixing/tail types
- Channel reverse/Sub-trim
- Servo limit
- 5 channel out types (ONCE SAME SUMO SUMI SUMD HD)
- Frequency : 2400 ~ 2483.5 MHz
- Modulation : 2.4GHz FHSS
- Temperature Range : -15 ~ +70˚C (-59 ~ 158˚F)
- Operating Voltage : (2.5) 3.6 ~ 8.4V
- Current Consumption : 70.0mA
- Antenna : 2ea 145mm(5.71 inch)
- Size : 46 x 31 x 14 mm / 1.81 x 1.22 x 0.55 inch
- Weight : 16.0g / 0.56 oz (Approx)