You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shrink Tube - Polyolefin HQ CLEAR (4.8mm x 0.5M / 0.190 x 19.5in)
Old Price: $1.80
Special Price: $0.01
Part Number: ME-61446
Heat Shrink Tubing is a general-purpose, thin-wall tubing that provides a balance of electrical, physical and chemical properties, making it perfect for Radio control electronic applications. This tubing has a 2:1 shrink ratio and provides insulation up to 600V in various applications. It has flexible polyolefin construction that offers moisture-seal protection.
- Balances electrical, physical and chemical properties for various R/C electronics applications
- Offers shrink-fit protection and strain relief of wires, solder joints, terminals and connections
- Suitable for lightweight wire-harness covering, fire-resistant covering, wire marking, wire bundling and component packaging
- Made of clear flexible polyolefin
- Withstands temperatures of -67 to 275℉ (-55 to 135 ℃)
- Rated for up to 600V in various applications
- UL Listed, SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/5, Class 2, AMS-3636, AMS-3637, ABS, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
Included with the package:
- Shrink Tube - Polyolefin HQ CLEAR (4.8mm x 0.5M / 0.190" x 19.5")
- Material: Polyethylene
- Shrink Ratio: 2:1
- Temperature Rating: 125℃
- Voltage Rating: 600V
- Flammability: VW-1*
- Length: 50mm
- Color: Transparent
* (VW-1): Most widely used North American fire test, which is called VW-1 (UL 1581). The test is also called the Vertical Wire (VW) test because it tests the materials ability to resist fire along a vertically suspended wire.