You have no items in your shopping cart.
MP-Jet Planetary Gearbox for 400 Class Motors (Gear Ratio "3.8:1" Type)
Old Price: $27.20
Special Price: $9.92
Part Number: MPJ-8060
MP JET s.r.o. is a Czech company producing model engines, gearboxes and broad assortment of screws, control linkages and accessories for flying models.Planetary gear trains provide high power density in comparison to standard parallel axis gear trains. They provide a reduction volume, multiple kinematic combinations, purely torsional reactions, and coaxial shafting. Disadvantages include high bearing loads, constant lubrication requirements, inaccessibility, and design complexity. The efficiency loss in a planetary gear train is 3% per stage. This type of efficiency ensures that a high proportion of the energy being input is transmitted through the gearbox, rather than being wasted on mechanical losses inside the gearbox. The load in a planetary gear train is shared among multiple planets, therefore torque capability is greatly increased. The more planets in the system, the greater the load ability and the higher the torque density.
The MPJ 8060 gearbox is for use in models where the bow of the fuselage is so slim that the misaligned transmission is lack of space. The gearbox is all metal, except the inner ring gear, which is to ensure low noise plastic filled with glass fibers. Satellites and pinion are steel, carburized. Pr.4 mm shaft is mounted on ball bearings. package includes gearbox, pinion flange bolts for mounting the electric motor and transmission mounting bolts for the model.
- Single stage planetary gear
- Heat treated steel shaft with a diameter of 4 mm
- Completely sealed housing of an aluminum alloy
- Nitrocarburization steel pinion
- carburized steel satellites
- Gear module 0.5
- Roller bearing output shaft
Included with the package:
- MP-Jet Planetary Gearbox for 400 Class Motors (Gear Ratio "3.8:1" Type)
- Transmission flange to the engine
- Pinions x 1
- Screws for attaching the electric motor x 2
- Screws for attaching the gearbox to the model x 2
- MikrobalenÍ adhesive for securing the pinion
- Insurance sealant for flange mounting
- Instruction including a stop drawing
- Size: 400
- Type: Planetary gearbox
- Material: Metal & Plastic
- Gear Ratio : 3.8:1
- Weight: 32oz
- RECOMMENDED MOTORS: Speed 400
Note: The exchange of the flange can be used with planetary gearbox for a different type of motor. Please refer drawing for compatibility and more technical details.