You have no items in your shopping cart.
Atlas DH13 GCB High Speed HV Digital Servo
Part Number: HP-DH13-GCB
Hyperion quality products!
Hyperion ATLAS Digital, Programmable Servos are among the finest servos in the world. They are made strictly to Hyperion specifications at one of the foremost electronics companies in South Korea, from components made only in Japan and South Korea. The gears - a key element in any quality servo - are made to exceedingly fine specifications. The CarbonPoly type, using a mix of long-polymer plastics and carbon fiber, more than double the sheer strength and wear compared to normal plastic gears. These are simply the best servos you can buy at any price, and a great value too.
Hyperion ATLAS have some rather large advantages compared to other Digital Servos on the market. They are fully programmable for a wide variety of settings, using an inexpensive USB adapter cable. Perfect centering, top ball bearings, available in tough CarbonPoly or all-Metal gear train, Digital torque and precision, and full programmability all put the "control" back in your Radio Control!
THe DH13 GCB series is a High Speed servo and well suits small airplanes and helicopters wanting to keep the weight low and also take the high voltage/Speed advantage in a small size.
- High Voltage/Speed fully programmable digital servo
- Ball-Bearing support
- Supports 2S lipo, 8.4V
- Carbon Poly gear train, doubles servo life
- Rotation in degrees, Adjustable 30° to 140° total 90° default (45° each way)
- Adjustable travel speed from 1% to 100% of Rated Speed (100% default)
- Programmable with free PC software connected via USB adapter (HP-AT-PRGUSB)
Included with the package:
- Atlas DH13 GCB High Speed HV Digital Servo x 1
- Horns & Accessories set
- Servo series: GCB Servo
- Category: High Voltage
- Type: Digital
- Motor: 3 pole ferrite
- @6.0V: 0.08 sec/60°
- @7.4V: 0.07 sec/60°
- Dynamic torque:
- @6.0V: 2.6 kg/cm
- @7.4V: 3.2 kg/cm
- Holding torque:
- @6.0V: 5.2 kg/cm
- @7.4V: 6.4 kg/cm
- Gear Train primary material: Carbon Poly
- Connector type: Universal
- Dimensions: 29.5 x 13.0 x 27.7mm
- Weight: 0.77oz / 22.0g
Note: See the Manuals and Support Tab for more details for Full Specifications and Programming Guide