You have no items in your shopping cart.
Atlas DH16 FMD Digital HV Servo (High Torque)
Part Number: HP-DH16-FMD
Hyperion quality products!
Hyperion ATLAS Digital, Programmable Servos are among the finest servos in the world. They are made strictly to Hyperion specifications at one of the foremost electronics companies in South Korea, from components made only in Japan and South Korea. The gears - a key element in any quality servo - are made to exceedingly fine specifications. The metal gears used in ATLAS servos are extremely tough and - because they are produced with very tight specifications - are also quiet, smooth, low-lash, and long-wearing. These are simply the best servos you can buy at any price, and a great value too.
Hyperion ATLAS servos have some rather extra advantages compared to other Digital Servos on the market. They are fully programmable for a wide variety of settings, using an inexpensive USB adapter cable. Perfect centering, twin ball bearings, all-Metal gear train, High torque with digital precision, and full programmability all put the "control" back in your Radio Control!
THe DH16 FMD series is a High torque, High voltage digital servo (31g), fully suits medium to large size airplanes and helicopters wanting to take the high voltage/high torque advantage in a small size.
- High Voltage/Torque fully programmable digital servo
- Twin Ball-Bearing support
- Supports 2S lipo, 8.4V
- Light Metal gear train, long lasting
- Rotation in degrees, Adjustable 30° to 140° total 90° default (45° each way)
- Adjustable travel speed from 1% to 100% of Rated Speed (100% default)
- Programmable with free PC software connected via USB adapter (HP-AT-PRGUSB)
Included with the package:
- Atlas DH16 FMD Digital HV Servo (High Torque) x 1
- Accessory pack x 1
- Servo series: FMD Servo
- Category: High Voltage
- Type: Digital
- Motor: 3 pole ferrite
- Gear Train primary material: Light Metal
- @6.0V: 0.16 sec/60°
- @7.4V: 0.14 sec/60°
- Dynamic torque:
- @6.0V: 5.0 kg/cm
- @7.4V: 6.0 kg/cm
- Holding torque:
- @6.0V: 10.0 kg/cm
- @7.4V: 12.0 kg/cm
- Connector type: Universal
- Dimensions: 32.0 x 16.0 x 31.6mm
- Weight: 1.09oz / 31g
Note: Atlas Digital Servos are programmable for a wide variety of settings, via either a USB Adapter or by Emeter II. See the Manuals and Support Tab for more details for Full Specifications and Programming Guide