You have no items in your shopping cart.
Atlas DS09 SCD Digital Micro Servo (High Torque)
Old Price: $18.20
Special Price: $13.95
Part Number: HP-DS09-SCD
Hyperion ATLAS Digital, Programmable Servos are among the finest servos in the world. They are made strictly to Hyperion specifications at one of the foremost electronics companies in South Korea, from components made only in Japan and South Korea. The gears - a key element in any quality servo - are made to exceedingly fine specifications. The Carbon Poly type, using a mix of long-polymer plastics and carbon fiber, more than double the shear strength and wear compared to normal plastic gears. These are simply the best servos you can buy at any price, and a great value too.
Hyperion ATLAS have some rather extra advantages compared to other Digital Servos on the market. They are fully programmable for a wide variety of settings, using an inexpensive USB adapter cable. Perfect centering, top ball bearings, available in tough CarbonPoly or all-Metal gear train, Digital torque and precision, and full programmability all put the "control" back in your Radio Control!
The Atlas DS09 SCD series is a High Torque lightweight digital servo (7.45g) and best suited for light models that are weight sensitive and do not need the metal gear advantage.
- Light weight High Torque fully programmable digital servo
- Twin Ball-Bearing support
- Supports 4.8-6.0V
- Light Carbon poly gear train, Durable
- Rotation in degrees, Adjustable 30° to 140°, total 90°, default (45° each way)
- Adjustable travel speed from 1% to 100% of Rated Speed (100% default)
- Programmable with free PC software connected via USB adapter (HP-AT-PRGUSB)
Included with the package:
- Atlas DS09 SCD Digital Micro Servo (High Torque) x 1
- Accessory pack x 1
- Servo series: SCD Servo
- Category: High Torque
- Type: Digital
- Motor: 3 pole ferrite
- Gear Train primary material: Carbon Poly
- @4.8V: 0.15 sec/60°
- @5.5V: 0.13 sec/60°
- Dynamic torque:
- @4.8V: 1.60 kg/cm
- @5.5V: 2.0 kg/cm
- Holding torque:
- @4.8V: 3.2 kg/cm
- @5.5V: 4.08 kg/cm
- Connector type: Universal
- Dimensions: 23.0 x 9.0 x 22.8mm
- Weight: 0.26oz / 7.45g
Note: Atlas Digital Servos are programmable for a wide variety of settings, via either a USB Adapter or by Emeter II. See the Manuals and Support Tab for more details for Full Specifications and Programming Guide.