You have no items in your shopping cart.
Atlas DS11 SCB Digital Micro Servo (High Torque)
Old Price: $29.95
Special Price: $13.95
Part Number: HP-DS11-SCB
Hyperion quality Rc products!
Hyperion ATLAS Digital, Programmable Servos are among the finest servos in the world. They are made strictly to Hyperion specifications at one of the foremost electronics companies in South Korea, from components made only in Japan and South Korea. The gears - a key element in any quality servo - are made to exceedingly fine specifications. The CarbonPoly type, is a mix of long-polymer plastics and carbon fiber that more than doubles the shear strength and wear compared to normal plastic gears. These are simply the best servos you can buy at any price, and a great value too.
Hyperion ATLAS servos have some rather large advantages compared to other Digital Servos on the market. They are fully programmable for a wide variety of settings, using an inexpensive USB adapter cable. Perfect centering, twin ball bearings, available in tough CarbonPoly or all-Metal gear train, High torque with Digital precision and full programmability all put the "control" back in your Radio Control!
THe DS11 SCB series is a High Torque lightweight digital servo (10g) and well suits small airplanes and helicopters wanting to take the digital advantage in a small size.
- Light weight High Torque, fully programmable digital servo
- Twin Ball-Bearing support
- Supports 4.8-6.0V DC
- Carbon Poly gear train, less wear & tear compared to plastic gear
- Adjust Rotation in degrees i.e 30° to 140°, default (45° each way), total 90°
- Adjustable travel speed from 1% to 100% of Rated Speed (100% default)
- Programmable with free PC software connected via USB adapter (HP-AT-PRGUSB)
- Includes 4 type servo arms and mounting accessory
Included with the package:
- Atlas DS11 SCB Digital Micro Servo (High Torque) x 1
- Accessory pack x 1
- Servo series: SCB
- Category: High Torque
- Type: Digital
- Motor: 3 pole ferrite
- Gear Train primary material: Carbon Poly
- @4.8V: 0.15 sec/60°
- @5.5V: 0.13 sec/60°
- Dynamic torque:
- @4.8V: 1.7kg/cm
- @5.5V: 2.0kg/cm
- Holding torque:
- @4.8V: 3.4kg/cm
- @5.5V: 4.0kg/cm
- Connector type: Universal
- Dimensions: 23.5x11.5x21.0mm
- Weight: 0.35oz / 10.0g
Note: Atlas Digital Servos are programmable for a wide variety of settings, via either a USB Adapter or by Emeter II.
See the Manuals and Support Tab for more details for Full Specifications and Programming Guide.