You have no items in your shopping cart.
Castle Mamba Max Pro 1:10TH 25V Extreme Car ESC and CMS36 5700Kv Motor Set
Old Price: $195.50
Special Price: $92.00
Part Number: CC-MMB-MAXPRO-SET-2
Mamba Max Pro is our extreme 1:10 brushless ESC capable of operating at up to 6S, with a 3.5A Peak BEC, and featuring SMARTSENSE™ operation. SmartSense uses the motor sensors to start the motor and then it switches over to Castle's ultra powerful and efficient dynamic sensorless mode which boosts motor efficiency, so your motor produces more power and less heat. Sensored Only mode runs sensored motors using sensored timing only.
The difference between Sensored and Sensorless:
Castle's Sensorless controllers offer best in class start up and braking which are fine for most users. Sensored-only motor operation cannot deliver maximum efficiency. Sensors are terribly inaccurate for motor timing purposes as the motor's magnetic fields change under load or at speed; that's where Sensorless operation shines. Sensorless is also just more dependable. There are fewer wires and connections that need to survive the incredibly rough treatment most RC vehicles endure. The racing world's rules require Sensored motors, and they can offer slightly better start up and braking performance. Mamba Max Pro offers the ultimate in flexibility: use it with all your 1:10 motors - sensored or sensorless.
Mamba Max Pro is approved for R.O.A.R. racing with firmware version 1.26.
This combo includes a Mamba Max Pro ESC and Neu-Castle CMS36-5700Kv motor.
Included with the package:
- Castle Mamba Max Pro 1:10TH 25V Extreme Car ESC and CMS36 5700Kv Motor Set x 1
Speed Controller Specifications:
- Input Voltage Range: MIN: 2S LiPo
- MAX: 6S LiPo (25.2V)
- BEC Specifications: 3.5A Peak BEC
- Operating Environment: N/A
- Brake: Proportional with adjustable curve
- Reversible: Yes, but may be disabled for racing
- On/Off Switch: Yes
- Cooling Fan: Yes, included
- ESC Size: L: 1.84" (46.85mm)
- W: 1.46" (37.2mm)
- H: 1.25" (31.96mm)
- ESC Weight (w/wires): 2.8 oz. (81g)
- Connectors: 4mm Female bullets
- Programmability: Fully programmable using Castle Link USB adapter (sold separately)
- Telemetry Link Capable: No
- Input Voltage Range: 2S LiPo, 6-8 NiMH
- Kv: 5700
- Motor Size: L: 1.9" (50mm)
- Diameter: 1.4" (36mm)
- Shaft Size: Diameter: 3.2mm (1/8"), Length: 15mm (0.59")
- Weight (w/wires): ~7.0 oz. (~198.4g)
- Connectors: 4mm male bullets